Movie ABCOn October 25, 2018 by littlemisschickflick
Let’s try something new. I’m going to make a list with the alphabet and the first movies I can name with these letters. I’m not going to use Google or any other tools. I will film the typing of the list, a video can be found below. (Not the video of the timing though, a much fancier video!)
A few predictions: The Q will be hard, the X will be hard too. If I don’t know any, I’m going to look on Google afterwards. Let’s see how good my brain works.
F: Forrest Gump
G: Gone Girl
I: Inside Out
L: Love, Simon
M: Movie 43
P: Pan’s Labyrinth
S: Stuart Little
T: The Lion King
- Why did I think of Cruel Intentions, I’ve never seen it, it’s not the most famous movie with a C. Try Cars, Captain America, Cinderella.
- WHY COULDN’T I THINK OF A MOVIE WITH AN E? Easy A is one of my favorites, I’ve seen it too many times, why on Earth didn’t I think of that one.
- Jump isn’t even a real movie? I guess I though of Jumper???
- And why Movie 43? No Mean Girls, Mad Max, Mamma Mia!?
- I could go on with all the letters where I haven’t named a single one. N = Now you see me, Q seemed hard indeed, X should be X-men, Y = you’ve got mail.